EAFE REGISTRATION Form
|Return Main Page||
(extracts from constitution)
"...Membership is on a personal basis. Any qualified scientist
or person with a medical or forensic background who is involved actively
in the field of forensic entomology or has specific interest in the objectives
of the association is eligible to apply for regular or associate membership.
There is the possibility for undergraduates to apply for a student membership.
No applicants will be considered without a supporting letter from a regular or associate member of EAFE.
(extracts from constitution)
VII Code of ethics for good practise and science
All members of the European Association for Forensic Entomology should observe the following principles in the conduct of their professional affairs:
1. Members will offer professional advice and guidance only on those subjects in which they are informed and qualified through professional training or experience. They will strive to accurately represent forensic and entomological understanding and knowledge and to avoid and discourage dissemination of erroneous, biased, or exaggerated statements about forensic entomology.
2. Members will maintain the highest standards of professional practice and remain totally objective so that justice is served by accurate determination of the facts involved.
3. Members will thoroughly examine and analyze the evidence in a case, to conduct examinations based on established scientific principles, and to render opinions having a basis that is demonstratively reasonable.
4. Members will not intentionally withhold or omit any findings or opinions discovered during a forensic examination that would cause the facts of a case to be misinterpreted or distorted.
5. Members will not represent themselves as spokespersons for the Association without express authorization by the President of EAFE and don’t use their membership status while acting as a forensic expert: Membership neither means that a member was proven or certified by the EAFE.
6. Members will not plagiarize in verbal or written communication, but will give full and proper credit to the works and ideas of others, and make every effort to avoid misrepresentation.
7. Members will not represent research results as new if they have been published or submitted elsewhere, or submit a manuscript for publication while it is under review for possible publication elsewhere
8. Members will not fabricate, falsify, or suppress results, deliberately misrepresent research findings, or otherwise commit scientific fraud.
Link to the Registration Form
Please, print and fill clearly this form and send it to, with the support letter, only by Post Mail:
Institut de Recherche Criminelle Gendarmerie Nationale
Département Entomologie Secrétariat EAFE
1 Bd Théophile Sueur
F-93111 ROSNY SOUS BOIS --France--